Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Photo of the Day: Bringing Home WONDER WOMAN...

Earlier today, I went to the CVS Pharmacy inside the local Target store to receive my annual flu shot (which I've been getting since 2012...thank you very much, Coccidioidomycosis). This time around though, folks who got their shots at Target received a $5 coupon as a reward. So guess what I used my coupon for? Heh, rhetorical question. Instead of spending almost $20 (which includes tax) for the Wonder Woman DVD at Target, I paid less than $15 (which includes tax) for it. Not bad considering the fact that Wonder Woman may be the only installment of the DC Cinematic Universe that I'll own on home video (unless I get the DVDs for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Man of Steel as Christmas gifts or something). Then again, Wonder Woman 2 does come out in theaters on December 13, 2019. However, that's exactly one week before Star Wars: Episode IX bows in cinemas nationwide. Yikes.

We'll have to wait to see how Justice League turns out this November—even though none other than the amazing Joss Whedon of The Avengers is completing post-production on that highly-anticipated film. Carry on.

The WONDER WOMAN DVD that I bought at the local Target store.

No comments:

Post a Comment