Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Photos of the Day #2: Snapshots from a Hollywood Movie Studio...

A snapshot of Paramount Pictures as seen from the Gower parking structure across the street...on July 31, 2017.

Just thought I'd share these pics that I took at Paramount Pictures...where I worked two days ago. Bringing my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera with me, I wanted to take high-quality photos around the historic Hollywood studio during my lunch break. Every time I work at this lot, I always take a snapshot of Paramount's iconic water tower and its famous Bronson Gate. These pics are usually shot with my smartphone, so why not take images using my DSLR camera this time around? Anyways, all I can say is that Paramount, along with Warner Bros. in Burbank, are two of my favorite studios to work at. Of course, the fact that I was a regular employee at Paramount from the summer of 2005 to the summer of '06 would make me biased. However, Warner Bros. is in a much nicer area on the other side of the Hollywood Hills...and faster to drive to on the freeway. Happy Hump Day!

A snapshot of the Bronson Gate at Paramount Pictures in Hollywood...on July 31, 2017.

A snapshot of the water tower and blue sky tank at Paramount Pictures in Hollywood...on July 31, 2017.

A snapshot of the water tower (with the Moon to its right) at Paramount Pictures in Hollywood...on July 31, 2017.

A snapshot of the Hollywood Sign as seen from Paramount Pictures' Gower parking structure...on July 31, 2017.

A snapshot of Stage 29 (with Griffith Observatory visible on the hill behind it) as seen from Paramount Pictures' Gower parking structure...on July 31, 2017.

A snapshot of the downtown Los Angeles skyline as seen from Paramount Pictures' Gower parking structure...on July 31, 2017.

One more snapshot from Paramount Pictures' Gower parking structure...on July 31, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment