Sunday, August 30, 2015

Quotes of the Day...

“You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.”

-― John Green


“When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, 'What was it that you wanted and why didn't you fight for it?'”

-― Shannon L. Alder


“I used to think that I could never lose anyone if I photographed them enough. In fact, my pictures show me how much I’ve lost.”

-― Nan Goldin


“No one compares to you, but there's no you, except in my dreams tonight.”

-― Lana Del Rey


“It hurts to breathe. It hurts to live. I hate her, yet I do not think I can exist without her.”

-― Charlotte Featherstone, Addicted


“I think about you. But I don't say it anymore.”

-― Marguerite Duras, Hiroshima Mon Amour

No comments:

Post a Comment