Sunday, November 09, 2014

Photos of the Night: Taking the Train in L.A.

A Metro Gold Line train is about to pass over the 101 Freeway in downtown Los Angeles, on February 14, 2014.

I took these two pics after I got off from work last Valentine's Day, but just thought I'd post them here now (they've been taking up space on my laptop since then). The Metro Gold Line is in action as passengers take the train that carries them above the 101 Freeway in downtown Los Angeles. I've never taken this particular Metro line before, but I did use the subway when I checked out space shuttle Endeavour during her move to the California Science Center two years back (I met up with one of my friends in North Hollywood and took the train all the way down to the City of Angels). Fun times.

A Metro Gold Line train is about to pass over the 101 Freeway in downtown Los Angeles, on February 14, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment