Monday, March 24, 2014

Quotes of the Day, Part 2...

“It's crazy how you can go months or years without talking to someone but they still cross your mind everyday.”

-― Anurag Prakash Ray


“I thought I'm over with you, but each time I think of somebody special, it's always you.”

-― Terry Mark


“Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you.”

-― Anmol Andore


“Dreaming about you makes my life worthwhile and thinking about you always makes me smile.”

-― Ana Chable


"The first person who is on your mind the moment you open your eyes after a long sleep is the reason either of your HAPPINESS or PAIN..."

-― Melchor Lim


“If you ever ask me how many times you've crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.”

-― Ritu Ghatourey

No comments:

Post a Comment