Tuesday, June 11, 2013

At the Los Angeles Convention Center for E3, on June 11, 2013.

E3... Early this afternoon, I drove down to the Los Angeles Convention Center to visit the Electronic Entertainment Expo...not to hear about how there will be a new installment for Star Wars: Battlefront coming out (Woohoo! I remembered playing Battlefronts 1 and 2 on Playstation 2 almost a decade ago—before I sold all of my video games and accessories to the local GameStop in 2009), or the fact that a fourth Assassin's Creed title (Black Flag) is on the horizon, or that Xbox One and Playstation 4 made their appearance at the annual gamers convention today. Nope, I went to E3 so I could check out a Dragon capsule that SpaceX successfully launched to low-Earth orbit in 2010. Nothing special about Dragon's design (or even of that of NASA's own Orion vehicle), but seeing as how this privately-made craft is the future of human spaceflight for America, I'm all for seeing it in person. Back to E3 though; you either needed to pay admission (I think) or have a badge to check out all of the goodies that the video game industry has in store for The Big Bang Theory-type nerds in the not-too-distant future... Fortunately, there were a lot of free stuff (and attractive girls) to see out in the front lobby, as shown with the pics that I posted with this Blog. That is all.

LINK: Click here for more images from the E3 convention

I want this statue for my backyard.

Do you think this dude will make an appearance at Knott's Scary Farm this October as well?

I usually do these photo ops with the ladies if this were an import car show or something, but whatever.

A large banner promoting the upcoming ASSASSIN'S CREED: BLACK FLAG.

The Los Angeles Convention Center: Where shows like E3 and Erotica L.A. happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment