Sunday, June 03, 2012

A kitten decides to lounge on the engine of my dad's Toyota Tacoma pickup truck. It was safely removed and brought back to its mom.

Attack of the Cats Kittens... I'm more of a dog lover, but yesterday I couldn't help but get a warm cuddly feeling when a group of young felines decided to take refuge under and inside my dad's Toyota Tacoma pickup truck. One of my brothers had to use a water hose to spray the cat and her litter of five to make them disperse...causing some of the kittens to stray from their mom and run the wrong way on the street (which is a cul-de-sac, fortunately). I had to pick these kittens up (yes, I got some scratches on my hands as I did so) and bring them back to where their mom was. One particular kitten didn't flinch from the deluge of water and decided to go back to its resting spot inside the engine of my dad's truck (the kitten entered from underneath the vehicle). Yes, you heard right. My brother had to open the Tacoma's hood while I retrieved the youngling (using this word makes me think of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones... Darn it) and return it to its mom. The mom and her offspring ended up hiding inside a group of bushes outside our front yard afterwards. On a good note, though, my brother told me that they ended up finding a home with another family later in the day. Awesome.

A cat and one of her kittens decide to chill near my dad's Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.

A kitten is resting atop the right front tire of my dad's Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.

Another kitten is chillin' near the right front tire of my dad's Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.

Another kitten is chillin' atop the left front tire of my brother's Toyota Yaris.

The cat and two of her offsprings loiter in my front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment