Saturday, April 07, 2012

Call me pathetic, call me what you will... Or however that Green Day song goes. Anyways, just thought I'd share this magazine cover featuring the lovely Eva Longoria that I saw at a newsstand inside a super market on New Year's Eve last year. Just to put things in context, it was also at that super market where on the same (holi)day I skimmed that cool National Geographic issue that featured blue holes, the Cave of Crystals and Russia's Lake Baikal. Who would've thought grocery stores could be so educational (and alluring)?

And no, my closest friends aren't very fond of celebrating on New Year's Eve. Don't know why. As an FYI, I wasn't at the supermarket at 11 PM. That is all.

Actress Eva Longoria on the cover of NEWBEAUTY magazine.

What were you thinking, Tony Parker?

No comments:

Post a Comment