Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chillin' at the local park.

PHOTOS OF THE DAY... As stated in this previous journal entry, here are a couple of camera phone pics that I took at the local park I've been going to almost every other day since last month...as I take walks and ponder what my next plan of action will be as I embark on the road to re-employment. These photos are meaningless to y’all, but for me, it made me appreciate the nice slice-of-life moments I encounter when I’m at that park (which is a lot more active than these images make it out to be) and going around the local neighborhood. Not that I’d know since you can’t post comments on my Blog, but how many of you folks out there who also aren't working right now have your very own place to hang out at (and job-search, of course) everyday while you hope the nation's economy will recover (which it partly has here in California... 100,000 new jobs were created in the state since early February. My source? A recent edition of the Los Angeles Times newspaper)? FYI, the local malls and the nearby Regal Cinema are also the primary places that I go to during the week (yes, I've went out of town...to places like Downtown Disney in Anaheim and NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena). I think I’d be pretty insane by now if I was stuck milling about in this neighborhood for the past 3 months or so.


Lizards and kites at the local park.

Rabbits (that were abandoned?) at the local park.

Beetles and squirrels at the local park.

Still chillin' at the local park.

Still chillin' at the local park.

No comments:

Post a Comment