Sunday, December 13, 2009

At the 2009 L.A. Auto Show.

LAST WEEK, I attended the L.A. Auto Show at the Los Angeles Convention Center...my fourth time since 2000, I believe, that I went to the annual car expo. Lots of cool rides were on display as usual, but the companies noticeably absent at the convention center were Ferrari, Lamborghini and Nissan. I heard that they didn’t feel like spending cash on transporting their cars to Los Angeles this year...cheap bastards (ironically). Anyways, here are some photos that I took at the auto show.

Yes, I know.  This pic would've been better if that model stared at the camera as well. :)

A Lexus LFA.

I’ll eventually create a new page on my main website devoted to this year’s convention. Eventually.

Posing in front of Bumblebee.

No comments:

Post a Comment