Thursday, October 29, 2009

LAKERS vs. CLIPPERS... October 27, 2009.

ON TUESDAY NIGHT, I went to the Lakers’ first game of the 2009-'10 regular season at STAPLES Center...as they played against their city rivals, the Los Angeles Clippers. It was a great game—not only because the Lakers won, 99-92, but also because Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol and company got their championship rings beforehand, and the Lakers’ new title banner was unveiled. Awesome. The road to a repeat has begun...

LAKERS vs. CLIPPERS... October 27, 2009.

The only bad thing about the night was that I was too late in getting my coupon for two free Jack in the Box tacos (since the Lakers held the Clippers below 100 points for the game)...but that’s because I was still chillin’ in my seat long after the game ended to let the traffic outside the arena die down. Oh well.


LINK: Photos I took at the Lakers' 2009-'10 Regular Season Opening Game & Ring Ceremony

LAKERS vs. CLIPPERS... October 27, 2009.

LAKERS vs. CLIPPERS... October 27, 2009.

LAKERS vs. CLIPPERS... October 27, 2009.

LAKERS vs. CLIPPERS... October 27, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment