Sunday, October 18, 2009

Posing with Eri M. and Cj G.

FORMULA DRIFT... I attended the racing competition at Toyota Speedway in Irwindale (California) yesterday, and just like the one that I went to in Long Beach last April, this one was awesome. Of course, it might be because there were more crashes or vehicles falling apart during drifting (like losing bumpers, spoilers, etc.) last night than there were at the Formula D six months ago. This is most likely due to the fact cars travel at a much higher speed on the track in Irwindale than the one in Long Beach...since the track at Toyota Speedway is much longer and wider. But that’s just my guess.

LINK: Photos I took at the 2009 Irwindale Formula Drift competition

Posing with Nicolette L. and Pam R. Jeri L. and Co.

Like the Long Beach Formula Drift (and 95% of auto shows and cars races elsewhere in U.S.), there were lots of hot girls to take pictures with in-between drifting matches. Of course, did I really need to mention that after posting the three pics above? Anyways, check out this video I made using footage I shot with my Fujifilm still camera. Now if only I had a Canon XL2 camcorder...



PS: This is my 1,000th journal entry!!! Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment