Wednesday, February 25, 2009

IT ISN’T very often that I’d type something that you would mostly find on TMZ.com (haha, just kidding), but just thought I’d point out that as of yesterday, Megan Fox is single! Not that I myself would have a chance with her...unless I moved to the Hollywood area, grew a couple of inches taller, bulked up, actually got my career going in the entertainment industry, and/or liquored her up with 10 shots of vodka and tequila. Oh, and convinced Ms. Fox to smoke 5 joints afterwards. Wow... I sure am implying that I have low self-esteem here, haha. I take all these back. Well...except maybe for the 5 joints thing. Kidding. Note to Brian Austin Green: There’s always your role as John Connor's uncle in the FOX TV show, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Until the end of this season, that is. That is all.

Megan Fox at the premiere of the Shia LaBeouf film EAGLE EYE, late last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment