Saturday, January 17, 2009

'Luscious Liz' Hernandez.

I HAVEN’T LISTENED to Power 106 (an FM radio station here in Los Angeles) for a while now, but that didn’t stop me from meeting "Luscious Liz" Hernandez in Orange County today. Luscious Liz is one of the DJ’s on Power 106 (you can hear her during Big Boy’s Neighborhood that airs weekday mornings). Liz, who’s just as gorgeous in person as she is in photos (if the pics above and below are any indication. Duh) and has a very friendly personality, was promoting her new 2009 calendar (which you can view by scrolling through this page). She signed the front cover as well as the page that had the month I was born on (October). You rock, Liz! By the way, I found out about her autograph signing late last night...which is why I didn’t have time to shave my noggin (below) before leaving my house. Oh well.

Posing with Luscious Liz at an autograph signing in Orange County.

No comments:

Post a Comment