Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Audi R8.

THE 2008 L.A. AUTO SHOW... On November 26, I attended the annual car expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center. I took more than 300 photos there (despite the fact my camera’s batteries were dying, and I had to constantly turn the cam on and off to replenish enough power to take another shot), and uploaded 100 of them to my main website. Click here to view them. I’d upload the remaining 200-plus pics, but you know, I’m too lazy to. Despite the fact I already posted a hundred of ‘em online. Anyways...

The 2009 and 2010 Chevy Camaros.

As you can see, I saw in person the Audi R8 (in the image at the top of this entry), the 2009 and 2010 Chevy Camaros (above) and the Chevy Volt (below). Besides being Robert Downey, Jr.’s ride in Iron Man, the R8 will also be shown in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (possibly as a Decepticon)...along with the 2010 Camaro (which will be the vehicle mode for Bumblebee in the sequel. The 2009 model was used for Bumblebee in last year’s Transformers film). The Chevy Volt will also be featured in Revenge of the Fallen, as the Autobot known as Jolt.

The Chevy Volt.

No comments:

Post a Comment