Tuesday, November 04, 2008

OBAMA WINS THE PRESIDENCY... I voted for McCain this morning. Even though all signs for the past few weeks pointed to the Senator from Chicago winning the election by a landslide (364 to McCain's 163 with the electoral votes), I voted for the ‘maverick’ from Arizona for the sole fact I was rooting for him since the presidential primaries last January. Oh well.

I have a message for Obama: Good luck the next 4 years, don’t do anything foreign-wise to make the gas prices go back up (I would actually tell that to McCain if he won. Whatever) and keep to your word... Don’t F*CK UP NASA’s human spaceflight program. That is all.

President Obama.

UPDATE (November 4, 8:22 PM PST): Props to McCain for giving a great concession speech to his supporters in Arizona.

UPDATE #2 (November 4, 9:17 PM PST): Obama's acceptance speech was pretty darn good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment