Thursday, September 20, 2007

THE DOWNSIDE OF BEING CALLED "SWEET"... Just wanted to point out that if a girl ever calls you that, and you're not her boyfriend, chances are you're in trouble. Over the course of the years, ladies would call me sweet (I have lots of messages in my junior high and high school yearbooks to prove my point, haha), and while that compliment was obviously welcomed, it was also some sort of 'kiss of death'. Not to repeat that overused cliché, but girls don't look for "sweet" guys, but bad dudes or a-holes to get with. That's why you see million-dollar athletes, A-list and has-been Hollywood actors, rock stars and other dudes who'll most likely cheat later on in the relationship 'cause-they-could get with hot chicks. In my case, having a shaved head for the past 7 years, that's why I was able to talk to a lot of really attractive girls (and personality might have had SOME things to do with it). But if I had a flattop like I did in 11th grade, things would probably be different. Damn hard-core Asian looks, haha.

When a girl calls you 'sweet' (and you're not her boyfriend), chances are she genuinely means it, but if you ever try to make a move on her, she'll probably crush your heart like it was a Coke can ('tin can' is overused). Or maybe this situation only applies to me. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment