Thursday, August 30, 2007

CONSISTENCY... I know that the "C" word is mostly a chick thing (or am I being sexist?), but I'll just write about that here, anyway. Kinda funny how I can try to be outgoing and friendly most of the time, and she could be the same way when we first run into each other at some place (not gonna get specific). But by the end of the day/night, she's go quiet, especially around me, and I'm like, WTF? Either someone else pissed her off during the day/night that she doesn't feel like being "outgoing" or "friendly" anymore...or she just felt obligated to act all friendly to me only at the beginning (i.e. being FAKE). But right when she knows she's gonna leave, she could care less about saying 'bye' or whatever. Or it's a half-hearted 'goodbye'. Again, what the fuck? I mean- WTF? Why the complete 180? Are you just trying to lead me on? Keep in mind this has happened a lot recently. If that ain't inconsistency, I don't know what is.

I can be inconsistent too, but like what one of my siblings told me yesterday, don't "burn bridges" with people. But hell, I did that a lot in life, so what makes you think I won't let history repeat itself? What goes around, comes around, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment