Wednesday, June 14, 2006

BACK IN THE BLUE YONDER... More than two weeks ago, I went skydiving for the second time in 9 months...this time above Perris Valley in California. The experience kicked ass as much as the first time around; and I got to wear a cool jumpsuit on this second jump, haha. Anyways, I uploaded better versions of these pics to my Gallery One section. So when’s my next attempt at defying gravity? And muerte? Won’t say. *coughtandem-at-30,000feetcough*

Perris Skydive Photos
Perris Skydive Photos

Oh, and I attended the annual open house at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory near Pasadena, California, the weekend (Saturday, May 20th) before I went to Perris Valley. Click here to see the pics. I know... I know... They’re just models. But I think the photographs came out pretty good, haha. Digicams rule.

A model of the Sojourner Rover

No comments:

Post a Comment