Saturday, March 05, 2005

Los Angeles HOT IMPORT NIGHTS... I just came back from the LA Convention Center a little less than an hour ago, and once again, Cora Linn was nowhere to be seen. But oh well! That was made up for by running into Jasbaby--err, Jasmine Mai, at her booth today. The last time I saw her was at the LA HIN almost a year ago (and now she lives in New York). So did Jasmine remember me??? Um, yes she did! Definitely, she did! Can't you tell by the 3 photos below? Haha! Actually, I was a bit embarrassed when the last two were taken--since I wondered how many of the people standing nearby wanted to kick my ass for being in such an awesome position!! Sorry guys, you should go to her Yahoo! club and ask her to act in your film like I did, and develop an acquaintance with Jasbaby, LOL. Other than seeing Jasmine and kissing her twice on the cheeks tonight, I also took a pic with Masuimi Max, Reena Vasquez, Lori Malay, and a couple of other models. One of them looked like Cora Linn, but wasn't Cora Linn. Brooke Burke was also suppose to show up, but I didn't see her...since I wasn't really looking.

All in all, the night was fun. Though it was a bit crowded. Too many friggin' people at the show. Also, there was one import model who was a biatch. The reason why I say this is because I asked her if I could take a picture with her, and she said that I could only take a picture of her since some punkass was setting up a black barricade next to her table so no one could get too close to her. A few seconds later, some dude bought an 8 X 10 photo of this chick...and right after she autographed it (YEA, like YOUR autograph is gonna be worth something someday), she walked over to one part of the black barricade and stood next to that guy to pose for a picture! YO BITCH, if I had to buy something from you in order to take a photo with you, then let me know. Other models will tell you that you have to buy something from their table in order to pose with them. Don't lie about it. So who's this model, you ask? I'll give you a hint: Her first name is Carla. Other than that... What's up Jas!


Me and Jasmine, once again!

UPDATE: I've added the three Jasmine images above, as well as a new Masuimi Max pic, to my Gallery 2 section. A new page devoted to this year's LA HIN has also been posted. Two 8 X 10 photos signed by Reena Vasquez and Lori Malay can be seen in the Autographs page. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment