Friday, February 25, 2005

PARNO'S CELEBRITY UPDATE: Celebrities I've seen in person since I began working at The Screening Exchange last October: Sandra Bullock (Miss Congeniality 2), Ridley Scott (Kingdom of Heaven), Andy Garcia (The Lost City), Warren Beatty (Ask The Dust), the Farrelly Brothers (Fever Pitch), Jason Bateman (of the hilarious TV show, Arrested Development. I saw him at the Fox Studios Lot in Century City during the screening of Millions, a kid's film) and Leonard Maltin (who was reviewing In Good Company during a press screening in Hollywood). Ewan McGregor, Billy Joel and Tracy Morgan of Saturday Night Live fame attended a press screening of Robots last Saturday, but I wasn't working that shift. I worked the Robots screening last Friday, though, but it's obviously not the same—since Obi-Wan Kenobi wasn't there! Haha. Maybe my company will do press screenings for Sin City or Batman Begins in the coming months...and then I'll get to see Jessica Alba and/or Katie Holmes in person. Doesn't hurt to wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment