Friday, January 21, 2005

LET'S PUT THIS PILOT IN CHARGE! The President, Donald Rumsfeld, and Dick Cheney are flying onboard Air Force One.

George looks at Rummy, chuckles, and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Rumsfeld shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Cheney says, "Of course, then I could throw one hundred $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them, and says to his co-pilot, "Such big shots back there . . . hell, I could throw all three of them out the window and make six billion people very happy."

One of my friends e-mailed me this joke.


Bush is wack

No comments:

Post a Comment