Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I went back to Long Beach State today just to pay a visit (that, and buy a new CSULB window decal and Alumni license plate for my car), and needless to say...GOOD GRIEF!! So many HOT CHICKS on campus!! Of course, there were obviously hot chicks there even when I was still a student, but I didn’t realize just how blessed my school was until I graduated from the place. Damn, look at what I lost! I knew I should’ve taken some extracurricular classes this semester, hahaha. Anyways, it was really cool stopping by CSULB...so many memories (yea, yea— I stopped by the classroom where Duyen and I had the Geology class together many years ago, and I passed by the grassfield that I used for the opening scene and football sequence in my student film Envious). Sentimental bastard, am I...haha. I only ran into one former classmate while I was there (I actually saw her at a film shoot more than a month ago. She took part in the commmencement ceremony with me last May but will officially finish her classes this semester). Well, I also ran into another student I know at the film department...but he was being a punkass. “What are you doing here?” he asks, deadpan. ME: “I’m here to get your mom’s phone number, you little biatch.” Just kidding, I didn’t say that. Though I wish I did, lol. Anyways, that’s all. Don’t know when I’ll stop by CSULB again however... It’s not exactly the same as driving only a mile or two to my old elementary school, or several miles to Bishop Amat, my high school alma mater (YES, I need to move out of the house). CSULB, on the other hand, is a brisk 20-30 miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment