Monday, May 10, 2004

WORLD WIDE WEB: Having a HIT COUNTER on my site rules!!... One reason being that I know how many hits I'm getting (duuuhhhhh), and the other reason being I know who's visiting my site and from where! I have people visiting my site from China, Vietnam, the Philippines, Argentina, Israel, Italy, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Japan, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Singapore, Belgium, Brazil, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia, France, Austria, Denmark, the United Republic Of Tanzania, Spain, Croatia, Mauritius, Latvia, Yemen, Colombia, Mexico, Lithuania, Norway, Indonesia, Turkey, Germany, Kuwait, Finland, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Tunisia, Uruguay, the Republic of Korea (obviously South Korea... North Korea's Kim Jong-il likes boys, not import models), Poland, New Zealand, Thailand, Hong Kong, Greece, Portugal, Ireland, Australia, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Dominican Republic, Chile, Sweden, Taiwan, Serbia and Montenegro, Romania, Venezuela, Monaco, Hungary, South Africa, Guam and even the Russian Federation (a.k.a. Russia)! Someone from the International Monetary Fund in Washington D.C. even checked out my site! Closer to home, I have visitors surfing in from the Boeing Company at Huntington Beach, Unocal, and even the University of Southern California. What's EVEN MORE interesting, is the fact someone who was in one of my film projects at school (ahem... The Broken Table) is browsing through my site as well. I know who are! The IP address says it all! By the way, I didn't type the name of all those countries at the same time... I included a country whenever that was the first time an IP address from that nation appeared on my statistics page.


Of course, the bad thing about having a hit counter is that you become obsessed with finding ways to get more people to come to your site. I would've updated with the latest info about them Mars Rovers (heheh) or Episode III by now if I wasn't aware that most of you are just here to check out beautiful ladies like Jasmine Mai, Natalie Keen and Francine Dee. Who wouldn't? Well... Besides girls who aren't bi and guys who...swing that way. Who would've thought someone living in Australia would know who Christine Mendoza is! Haha!

Jas at Hot Import Nights

Click above for Jas and other lovely ladies. And a Lamborghini.

UPDATE: REPUBLICANS SUCKS ASS!! George W. Bush (and George Bush Sr.), you suck. Dick Cheney, you suck. Colin Powell, you suck. Condoleeza Rice, you suck. Donald H. Rumsfeld, you suck. And Ronald Reagan, I shouldn't be saying this since you have Alzeimers and all, but you suck. What makes these people suck is that we launched wars against the very enemies that these people were allies and shook hands with long ago. So Rumsfeld, how did it feel like shaking Saddam's hand? You like firm hand-shakes? Reagan, did you offer to invite Bin Laden to visit the White House back when we were helping him fight the Soviets 20 years ago? Or you were too preoccupied with the Iran Contra scandal? Bah! If there's one reason, AND ONLY ONE, reason why I'd vote for George Dubya this November...it's because I'm a big space advocate and I applaud him for that big space initiative he handed down to NASA last January. Other than that, LET'S ALL WELCOME Mr. John "My chin looks like Jay Leno's" Kerry to the Oval Office this Fall!! Woopty-doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment