Saturday, June 02, 2001

Well, right now I just want to talk about how much it sucks liking a girl that you (no need to sound too personal by putting it in the first person's point of view) know you have absolutely no chance of getting with. You know... She lives too far away, and she's unavailable. Yea, that really sucks. So do you want to know what that girl's name is? Too bad, I ain't tellin', haha. Now where was I? OH YEA...sounding pathetic. ARG! How do I, I mean you, get that girl out of my (I mean your) mind??? No need to be preoccupied by the thought of that girl to the point of, dare I say it?...obsession or infatuation. Are they both the same words? Eh, who cares. Anyways, I'm just typing all this bullshiznit just to clear my head. I was just thinking about that girl right now, and I'm so fond of her to the point I even wrote a couple of film scripts on her!! That's right: FILM SCRIPTS!!! If you want to check it out then go to the FICTION section of my homepage. I won't add a link to it cuz the girl I'm talking about just might one day stumble upon the site of Yours Truly and read what I'm saying about her. No need to have that happening, ey? A'ight then, that's it for now. Out like that crap you call love.

ANOTHER THING: Typing this entry is really useless cuz I'm just gonna wake up getting the urge to um, eat breakfast. HAHA...You thought I was gonna say jump her bones (or in the words of one of my friends: TAP DAT AZZ!), huh? Well, I didn't!! LOSER... And I ain't gonna pull that nasty Ben-Stiller-from-There's Something About Mary crap, you SICK-AZZ MARTHA FOCKERS. I got that one from Meet The Parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment