Friday, December 15, 2000

Yesterday, I finally finished all of my finals for the Fall 2000 semester (it almost could've been a tongue twister), and needless to say, ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!...again. For the first time ever, never had I been so assured that I bombed a test (actually two tests) royally. About my Greek test, my teacher wasn't kidding when he said it was helpful to read Odysseus twice. Heck, I didn't even read the entire thing ONCE! I skimmed through to the good parts...which is no easy task considering the story is at least 400 PAGES long!

If my Greek test was a pain, my Math 112 exam was no picnic either. Actually, I'm pretty sure I did well on the first two pages of the test--which had 5 pages--and the last 2 or 3 problems at the back of the exam. So which parts in the test did I struggle in, you say? Well, have you ever heard of FUNCTIONS?

f(g(x))... g(f(x)... h(f(x))...

WHO THE HECK CAME UP WITH THIS CRAP??!!

Actually, it was my fault for not completing those problems...because I was too busy proofreading the steps and answers to the problems on the first two pages that I didn't realize that at that point in time I only had less than 30 MINUTES left in the class. Good job, Parman!! If God is good to me...he'll get me at most a C in the class. I HATE MATH!!!

On the plus side...I'm sure I did fairly well in my last test in Geology 102. Well, even if I didn't do as well as I thought I did, I'm PRETTY sure I did A LOT better than in the first two finals. ARG!!! After I completed my last exam, I sold all of my books to the campus bookstore, including my college algebra and Greek textbooks. The back of my mind tells me I might need those algebra and Greek books again in a later semester. ARG again!!

On another plus side... I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL!! Yeahhhh!!! I wonder if I'll run into another girl like Denise in the Spring 2001 semester...

No, I'm not obsessed. Just, um, longing.

No comments:

Post a Comment