Sunday, December 31, 2000

Chillin' outside of BJ's in Covina

My yearbook advisor from (my junior and senior years at) Bishop Amat Memorial High School had a little Holiday gathering at her house yesterday...and needless to say, it was pretty fun. She actually invited former students who were in her staff during the years from 1995 to 2000. Interestingly, there was no one from 1995 who attended the party (obviously, it's because those students either graduated from college or got married and moved away). What was also surprising was that I didn't say hi to the people who I thought I'd say hi to. Maybe it's because it seemed like they didn't look approachable at that moment or I wasn't really in the mood to start a conversation with them. Other than that, the party was fun.


After the gathering, me and a couple of friends and other former yearbook members went to the restaurant BJ's in West Covina to eat out. Other than the fact I have no idea why they named the restaurant that...the food I ordered was pretty good. It was a mini-Barbeque Chicken Pizza.


Okay, after we left BJ's (HECK YEA, I'm gonna tell you what happened the whole day yesterday...heheh), we went back to one of my friends' house to kick back for a while. We watched the 4th quarter and overtime of the Lakers' 116-114 victory over the Clippers...and played the video games Mario Tennis and Mario Party on Nintendo 64. While I suck big time in Mario Tennis, I got (a record?) 12 Stars in Mario Party... 10 Stars coming in the original game and 2 Stars coming from the awards handed out after the game ended. Needless to say, I won. The character I used, Mario...was the "Superstar" of the game. Just how pansy can you get?


Only blah hours, blah minutes and blah seconds before 2001...