Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Parman's Links of the Day!

Majdolene will do a tarot card reading for you at the starting price of $10! Read the rest of my Blog entry below for more details.

Happy end of November, everyone! Just thought I'd share these links to help out Majdolene Abualfaraj, my very beautiful and talented actress from my short film The Broken Table.

Along with being an amazing thespian and singer, Majdolene is also an awesome artist who'll draw any character for you (or of you), courtesy of her website listed here.

Along with being an amazing thespian, singer and artist, MJ is also very passionate about astrology and will do a tarot card reading for you at the starting rate of $10! You can visit her website for general readings here.

Along with being an amazing thespian, singer, artist and tarot card reader, MJ is also interested in cryptocurrency (though she doesn't invest in SHIB, SHINJA or Saitama Inu like I do, heh) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) like I am!

MJ was able to secure two NFTs from a presale mint that was conducted by the Alien Secret Society, a community on the Discord messaging platform, a few hours ago. (The NFTs are supposed to become available to the public tomorrow.) She sent me the thumbnails below as proof of purchase.

Have a great December!

An amazing artwork drawn by Majdolene. Read my Blog entry above to get details about how she can draw a cool image for you, or of you!
Majdolene Abualfaraj

Two NFTs that Majdolene purchased from the Alien Secret Society on November 30, 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment