Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Photos of the Day: A Demolition Crew in Action...

A demolition crew begins tearing down an old abandoned house on a vacant dirt lot behind my home in Pomona, CA...on January 26, 2018.

Over a week ago, I took these snapshots at home as a demolition crew began tearing down an old abandoned house in a vacant dirt lot behind my backyard. The lot is being cleared as the city of Pomona, CA (where I live) plans to build new houses in that area soon.

...

With that house gone, where will all the druggies and homeless folks (plus other shady types of people) go to hang out? Not a joke. Friggin' Pomona.

A demolition crew begins tearing down an old abandoned house on a vacant dirt lot behind my home in Pomona, CA...on January 26, 2018.

Only the two chimneys of the old abandoned house remain, as a demolition crew continues tearing down the structure on a vacant dirt lot behind my home in Pomona, CA...on January 26, 2018.

Only one chimney remains, as a demolition crew continues tearing down the old abandoned house on a vacant dirt lot behind my home in Pomona, CA...on January 26, 2018.

The demolition crew begins cleaning up the area where the old abandoned house once stood on a vacant dirt lot behind my home in Pomona, CA...on January 26, 2018.

There is no longer any sign of the old abandoned house that once stood on a vacant dirt lot behind my home in Pomona, CA...on January 31, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment