Sunday, January 14, 2018

Photos of the Day: The Snowy Peak of Mount Baldy...

An image of Mount Baldy that I took with my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera from the city of Industry in California...on January 10, 2018.

Just thought I'd share these pics that I took of Mount Baldy and the surrounding peaks of the San Gabriel Mountains last Wednesday. The 10,064 feet-tall (or 3,068 meters-tall) landform, which also goes by the name Mount San Antonio, was covered in snow following a two-day rainstorm that struck Southern California last Monday and Tuesday. Of course, considering that SoCal's weather fluctuates like crazy and the majority of this snow melted due to the 80-plus degree weather that hit the region over the last two days, this cool winter scenery is now a thing of the past (till the next storm, that is). Oh well. I took these images using my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera. Happy Sunday!

Another image of Mount Baldy that I took with my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera from the city of Industry in California...on January 10, 2018.

An image of the San Gabriel Mountains that I took with my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera from the city of Industry in California...on January 10, 2018.

Another image of the San Gabriel Mountains that I took with my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera from the city of Industry in California...on January 10, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment