Monday, August 21, 2017

Photos of the Day: The Great American Eclipse...

A photo I took of the Great American Eclipse...on August 21, 2017.

Just thought I'd share these pics that I took of the highly-anticipated Solar Eclipse of 2017 about two hours ago. These images were taken from Los Angeles County, meaning that I only saw a partial eclipse in the sky. (One of my brothers, on the other hand, flew to Kansas City this weekend to check out the total solar eclipse.) These photos were shot with my trusty Nikon D3300 DSLR camera...with eclipse-viewing glasses that my other brother got from an issue of Astronomy magazine that he purchased years ago. Doooope. Happy Monday, folks!

A photo I took of the eclipse-viewing glasses that I used to gaze at the Great American Eclipse...on August 21, 2017.

Another photo I took of the Great American Eclipse...on August 21, 2017.

Another photo I took of the eclipse-viewing glasses that I used to gaze at the Great American Eclipse...on August 21, 2017.

A composite image consisting of photos that I took during the Great American Eclipse on August 21, 2017.

A selfie of me checking out the Great American Eclipse on August 21, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment