Tuesday, November 25, 2014

X-WING: Mission Completed!

All of the awards that I won for passing Tour of Duties I to III in the STAR WARS: X-WING video game.

Less than a month after I purchased and downloaded it from GOG.com, I finished playing the classic Star Wars: X-Wing video game on my laptop computer. There were a few missions that for some odd reason were harder to complete than the last time I played them more than 15 years ago (namely, the Death Star Trench Run...for both B-Wing Historical Mission 6 and the final sortie in Tour of Duty III), but I found a way to achieve all objectives—thanks to watching video clips on Youtube showing how other X-Wing players flew and passed these missions, hah. The pics above and below show all of the merits that I won for completing this awesome video game, though it appears that there was one more award that I should've won that's missing in the medals case below (which is for all B-Wing Historical and Tour of Duty IV and V missions). Oh well. I also finished the game as a Lieutenant, though the highest ranking I earned was becoming Captain. And I said it before and I'll say it again: Y-Wing starfighters are sooo friggin' slow. Carry on!

All (but one) of the awards that I won for passing Tour of Duties IV and V in the STAR WARS: X-WING video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment