Monday, April 07, 2014

Quotes of the Day...

“There's nothing good about goodnight when it means goodbye.”

-― Jeff Thomas


“It's weird to feel like you miss someone you're not even sure you know.”

-― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest


“The glitter in the sky looks as if I could scoop it all up in my hands and let the stars swirl and touch one another but they are so distant so very far apart that they cannot feel the warmth of each other even though they are made of burning.”

-― Beth Revis, Across the Universe


“Till then I wasn't alive, I longed for you like the love sick moon pulls the tide”

-― Corinne Bailey Rae


“But I said that you could still want something that is very unlikely to happen.”

-― Mark Haddon, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time


“We all have an old knot in the heart we wish to untie.”

-― Michael Ondaatje, The Cat's Table

No comments:

Post a Comment