Sunday, March 02, 2014

The 86th Annual Academy Awards...

Several fellow Pages and I pose with producer AC Lyles at Paramount Studios' Christmas party in December of 2005.

After finding out through the In Memoriam segment of tonight's Oscars telecast that AC Lyles passed away (on September 27 of last year), I felt like sharing this great group photo that several Studio Pages and I took with the well-known producer at Paramount Pictures' Christmas party in 2005. Mr. Lyles was a really cool guy—this pic shows one of many highlights that I had working at this awesome studio almost a decade ago. I was a page at Paramount from July of '05 to July of '06... Would've stayed longer, but the page program was a one-year employment only (though I know some pages who worked there for a year-and-a-half, hah). It's all good.

Oh, and props to Gravity for taking home seven awards tonight! Never watched 12 Years A Slave, but congrats to it for winning Best Picture. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment