Thursday, February 20, 2014

Quotes of the Day...

“I loved her but she didn't love me back. I tried my best but in the end she treated me like the rest. Now I'm here all alone wondering where I went wrong. Just dreaming what could have been if she was still around.”

-― Mahmoud El Hallab


“I always remember those little moments I had with you. They might not have meant anything to you but to me, memories like those are meant to forever last in my heart.”

-― Mahmoud El Hallab


“When you lose someone that means a lot to you, you lose a part of you.”

-― Mahmoud El Hallab


“I still remember the days you were here with me. We were so happy I didn't think it would ever end but now you're gone and you left me here all by myself. You moved on and forgot about me but I'm still here holding on to our memories, hoping someday you'll come back. I know eventually I'll have to move on and forget about you like you forgot about me but I just can't move on because I'm still in love with you.”

-― Mahmoud El Hallab


“I honestly can't take this anymore. I just can't stand it seeing you with him any longer. I tried to be strong, I tried to let you go but I guess I'm just fooling myself because baby I'm still in love with you.”

-― Mahmoud El Hallab


“In the end, every single moment with you was worth it.”

-― Mahmoud El Hallab

No comments:

Post a Comment