Wednesday, November 09, 2011

'Extra' TV correspondent Maria Menounos makes an appearance at The Grove in Los Angeles.

A SUNNY DAY IN SOCAL... Just thought I’d post these random pics that I took at The Grove in Los Angeles earlier today. Maria Menounos, a correspondent for Extra, was filming a segment for the entertainment news TV show there. Actress Mindy Kaling, who plays Kelly Kapoor on NBC’s The Office, was also gonna be at The Grove. She was making an appearance at the local Barnes & Noble bookstore. I would’ve stayed to at least take photos of her, but Kaling wasn’t scheduled to show up till 7 PM—and I was at The Grove around 2:30 PM. Maybe if it was Jenna Fischer or Ellie Kemper (who plays the lovely receptionist Erin Hannon on The Office) doing a book signing, then I’d wait. Not that I have anything against Indian girls... Freida Pinto of Slumdog Millionaire and the gal who plays Priya on CBS' The Big Bang Theory are hawt. End of semi-juvenile entry.

'Extra' TV correspondent Maria Menounos makes an appearance at The Grove in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment