Thursday, April 28, 2011

TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON.

TRANSFORMERS 3 Update... The newest trailer for Dark of the Moon hit the Web today, and as per tradition if you regularly visit my Blog, here are a collage of screenshots I got from the preview. Since my computer is pretty old (how old is it? I bought it a month after I graduated from college...which was in the same year Spider-Man 2 was released in theaters. Why am I telling you this?), and every Quicktime video on Apple.com is now in High Definition (which my computer can't handle unless I buy more RAM and a better video graphics card for it), I had to get the screencaptures from a Youtube version of the trailer (that I linked to below)—which is of lower quality than that of a Quicktime clip. Oh well.



If you want to see the TF3 trailer on the big screen, watch it in front of Fast Five when it comes out in theaters tomorrow. I might watch the fifth Fast and the Furious film this weekend. Might.

TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON.
TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON.
TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON.
TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment