Friday, June 05, 2009

ELEVEN YEARS AGO TODAY, I graduated from high school. The commencement ceremony landed on a Friday, and this is the first time since 1998 that June 5th landed on a Friday again. Grad-Nite at Disneyland was held on a Thursday (June 4), so yesterday obviously marked 11 years since my senior class spent the night at the Happiest Place on Earth (as of right now, it sure as hell ain’t Disney World or any other place in Orlando. Go Lakers!). Hahaha. Just thought I’d waste your time by having you read my sentimental post.

Next Friday, June 12, marks 11 years since I went to the graduation party of my classmate Maybelle...and ran into a girl I liked in 10th grade, Desiree, at the birthday after-party of my other classmate, Vanessa. Her party was held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in the City of Brea, Calif. That was a cool night.


My high school alma mater...which didn't look like this back in '98.

No comments:

Post a Comment