Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE! Don’t know what I’ll be doing tonight (seeing as how I’m currently feeling sick, maybe I’ll just stay home and hand out the usual apples with razor blades in ‘em. Just kidding), but I do know what I’ll be having for a hardy meal before the day is over:

Pork chops with pumpkin pie as a dessert.

Pork chops and pumpkin pie.

Just kidding again. Maybe.

UPDATE: I got this cool little image in an e-mail by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory yesterday. It shows, in case you couldn't figure it out yet, a black cat hitching a ride on the Cassini spacecraft, the planet Saturn (which Cassini is actually orbiting right now) as a ghost, and Saturn's moon Titan as a pumpkin. Nice.

A black cat hitches a ride on the Cassini spacecraft; Saturn is a ghost; and Titan is the Great Pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment