Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The F-11A Nighthawk in flight.

FAREWELL, NIGHTHAWK... Today, the U.S. Air Force has quietly begun retiring the F-117A Stealth Fighter. If the Nighthawk were a person (preferably a hot Asian chick with long black hair and about my height), I’d say this to her: "Thanks for all your hard work and dedication over the past 20 years. Your service in Panama in the late 1980’s, the ’91 Gulf War, Bosnia in ‘99 and that illegal war George Dubya started in ’03 will be greatly appreciated. Did you also fight in the war against the Taliban in 2001? I forgot. I think you did. Anyways... Stay sleek, mysterious and sexy. You'll always be in my dreams. Love- McParno."

Yea, I know. That was totally friggin' weird.

The fleet of Stealth Fighters...stationed at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment