Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Master Chief in HALO 3.
BLAME HALO 3! Last week, one of my friends showed me this music video that chronicled the tragic addiction some people get with the hit Xbox game. And by tragic, I mean friggin’ hilarious! I played Halo 3 once...and the online gaming is awesome. My favorite match is the one where you only have an energy blade (shown below) to use on opponents. I got 18 kills the first time around, but ended the night with less than half that much haha. Um, oh well... Energy blades still rule. The "juggernaut" matches were pretty hard. I’d explain what you’re suppose to do in that duel, but I’ll save my uber-nerdiness for them Space Blogs.


Energy Blade-welders in HALO 3.

Here’s the video:

Blame Halo 3 - Watch more free videos

No comments:

Post a Comment