Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Battle of Hoth scene from THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

PARMAN’S PAGE Update... Recently, I updated my Artwork section with tons of new pics. Check ‘em out! Two of the latest additions are the Battle of Hoth image above and the Grail (from the comic book series Wetworks) drawing below. Yes, I actually drew those. I’m kinda amused that I was once capable of creating such awesome artwork. Back in high school, I might add (next year is my alma mater’s 10-year reunion, just to show you how long ago that was)! In fact, much of the artwork on that page was either drawn during high school or junior high! God, I rock!! Shameless arrogance aside (you know I was just joking above), I obviously had lots of free time on my hands, haha. Anyways, as I said, check ‘em out! That is all.

Grail from Wetworks... YES, I actually drew this.

No comments:

Post a Comment