Saturday, July 29, 2006

Just your typical journal entry... I won’t give names, but it’s pretty humbling when there’s a lady I like, who even though I already knew for quite some time now that she was with someone, I didn’t realize the pointlessness of thinking about her till I actually met her boyfriend in person (for the second time, that is. I already met the dude a few years back). I’m thinking, "Good God... Why the f**k do I keep going for girls who are already taken?? Move on!" And, of course, to make things worse, I’m sitting next to this girl and her boyfriend as they hold hands (but at least they didn’t smooch in front of me! And no, I’m not gonna be specific about the event where this took place today). Yea, that oughta’ put someone back in their place. Believe it or not, I’m not talking about Denise here!! But I did meet this other lady during college. Again, I won’t be specific about when and how I met her, since I already wrote several entries about this lady as well [You'd have to browse through the 2003 and 2004 archives (to the right) to find out]. Don’t know how many of you can relate to or even understand what the heck I’m talking about, since I’m sounding cryptic as hell in this entry, but whatever. Just felt like getting this off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment