Friday, February 10, 2006

The cast of Arrested Development.

Farewell to the Bluth family... Tonight, FOX aired the final four episodes of Arrested Development, and now this hilarious TV sitcom is no more (unless you buy the DVDs for this season as well as Seasons' 1 and 2). The show ended on a good note, though if I was Michael Bluth (played by Jason Bateman), I'd get it on with Lindsay (Portia de Rossi) after finding out she's not really my twin sister. Err, did I say that one out loud?

On another note, when the hit series Prison Break returns to FOX next month, what are the chances that it airs at 8PM on Mondays before 24? 'Cause if it airs on any other day of the week (especially Tuesday), then I'm screwed. Monday is the only day I officially have a day off from work. Darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment