Sunday, November 13, 2005

The cast of Arrested Development.

The Bluth family...no more. I just found out today that Arrested Development is getting axed, right after all 13 episodes ordered by Fox for this season are aired (starting on December 5th...the week after Prison Break concludes with its season finale). No!! Development’s one of my favorite TV shows...along with Prison Break, House, Bones and a couple of other programs on Fox. Oh well. I guess the presence of the very lovely Charlize Theron as Rita, a.k.a. MRF (or Majorly Retarded Female—a reference made by one of the other characters on the show), didn’t help to bring the ratings up. Of course, Ms. (or Mrs.? I’m too lazy to do research right now) Theron could’ve only made an impact on Development if some of the other viewers were fans of North Country, The Italian Job, Monster or any other film that Ms./Mrs. Theron worked on (like the upcoming Aeon Flux). Well what can you do... As long as this season gets put on DVD like the previous two seasons did, I’m cool. Speaking of which, I still need to buy the DVD set for Season One of House. Click here for more info on Development’s demise. Later.

EDIT: Charlize Theron is still a Miss. In fact, according to the article I, um, Googled, she has no plans of becoming a Misses anytime soon. WHY I actually posted up a link to that website, I do not know. Oh wait, yes I do. It's below.


Miss Charlize Theron.

No comments:

Post a Comment