Thursday, October 26, 2000

What's up, everyone! Right now I have nothing to update on, so I'll just inform you on what's currently going on in Parman's life (yesss, this oughta be interesting). Well, for the past two weeks I've been having nothing but tests and quizzes in all my classes at LBSU...and I have two more today--one in Greek Myth and the other in Geology lecture--and one in my Geology lab next Wednesday (Nov. 1). So it's pretty much obvious that the only thing I'll be doing for a while is studyin'. Cool, hah?

On the plus side, I went to a Laker game last Friday (where they beat the Seattle Supersonics, 103-98), and I'm going to Knott's Scary Farm tomorrow with some of my friends. So at least I got some fun stuff going on. Anyways, that's it for now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment