Thursday, February 28, 2019

Photos of the Day: Meeting Miss Bala...

Posing with Gina Rodriguez inside Barnes & Noble bookstore at The Grove in Los Angeles...on February 2, 2019.

Just thought I'd end this month with these pictures that I took at Barnes & Noble in L.A.'s The Grove on February 2...when Gina Rodriguez (of the hit CW TV show Jane the Virgin and the recent dramatic thriller Miss Bala—which I posted a brief entry about on my Film Blog) made an appearance to promote the new book Who in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? (which is based on the Netflix animated series where Ms. Rodriguez voices the titular character). Ms. Rodriguez was so awesome and sweet in person; she was stoked when I told her that I watched Miss Bala at the theater the day before (and gave me a high-five in response)! I was so caught up in the moment while talking to Rodriguez that I almost walked away before taking a photo with her... It's a good thing that the professional photographer who took pictures of Gina posing with her fans at the signing stopped and reminded me before it was too late! Heh.

Anyways, for those of you who are fans of Jane the Virgin (I worked as a background actor on a few episodes of the show over the years), the fifth and final season premieres on The CW on March 27. Happy Thursday!

Gina Rodriguez greets the fans who showed up to her signing inside Barnes & Noble bookstore at The Grove in Los Angeles...on February 2, 2019.

Gina Rodriguez takes a photo with a fellow fan during her signing inside Barnes & Noble bookstore at The Grove in Los Angeles...on February 2, 2019.

My autographed copy of the book WHO IN THE WORLD IS CARMEN SANDIEGO...which Gina Rodriguez wrote the foreword for.

No comments:

Post a Comment