Saturday, April 21, 2018

Photos of the Day: A Brief Visit to Mexico...

Walking towards the resort at Costa Maya, Mexico, on March 21, 2018.

Just thought I'd share these pics that I took one month ago today...when the ship I traveled on during an 11-day cruise, the Norwegian Jade, made a 7 to 8-hour stop at Costa Maya on the eastern coast of Mexico. I took these images before and after I visited the Mayan ruins in Chacchoben on the same day (you can see the photos in the link below). Costa Maya was the sixth and final port that the Norwegian Jade docked at before we returned to Miami on March 23. As you can see, this is a beautiful locale... Cancun is a 4 to 5-hour trip from this resort. (I have no intention of going to Cancun.) Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

PS: Six of these ten photos were taken with my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera. Guess which ones?

LINK: Additional photos I took on my cruise to Central America

A snapshot of the resort at Costa Maya, Mexico, on March 21, 2018.

Walking through the resort at Costa Maya, Mexico, on March 21, 2018.

A snapshot of the pristine water off the shore of Costa Maya, Mexico, on March 21, 2018.

A snapshot of the Norwegian Jade (at left) and her sister ship, the Norwegian Dawn, from the shore of Costa Maya, Mexico, on March 21, 2018.

Posing with the Norwegian Jade and Norwegian Dawn behind me on March 21, 2018.

A snapshot of the Costa Maya shoreline as I walked back to the Norwegian Jade, on March 21, 2018.

A snapshot of the Norwegian Dawn and Costa Maya resort from Deck 12 of the Norwegian Jade, on March 21, 2018.

A snapshot of the Costa Maya resort from inside the Spinnaker Lounge on Deck 13 of the Norwegian Jade, on March 21, 2018.

A snapshot of Costa Maya's coastline and Norwegian Jade's bow from inside the Spinnaker Lounge on Deck 13 of the ship, on March 21, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment