Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Photos of the Day: Snapshots from My New DSLR Camera...

A photo of a black phoebe bird taking off from a tree branch in my backyard...as seen with 500mm super-zoom lens attached to my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera.

Just thought I'd share these pics that I took with my new Nikon D3300 DSLR camera...which I got via UPS delivery two weeks ago today. All of these images have been posted to my iStock.com portfolio. My Nikon D3300 is awesome! Though I haven't had time to drive around and take some really cool photos due to the fact that I spent the last two weeks moving to a new house. Hopefully things will return to normal by next week—and I'll be able to take a road trip to Malibu, Orange County or something to take nice, crisp pics at the beach. I also want to head back to Joshua Tree (photos from my first and only trip to that national park should be on Page 1 of my portfolio linked to above)...but that won't happen anytime soon since it's now 100-plus degrees in the SoCal desert. Friggin' summer...

The spider shown at the very bottom of this entry is about the size of a nickel. Carry on.

A photo of a black phoebe bird as it created a silhouette against the evening Sun...as seen with 500mm super-zoom lens attached to my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera.

The Half Moon as seen with 500mm super-zoom lens attached to my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera.

A close-up photo of a housefly resting atop plastic kitchenware at my house...as seen with a macro lens attached to my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera.

A close-up photo of the housefly resting on a window blind in my bedroom...as seen with a macro lens attached to my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera.

A close-up photo of a spider crawling along the bathroom counter at home...as seen with a macro lens attached to my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment