Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Photos of the Day: Meeting One of the 2 Broke Girls Tonight...

At The Grove's Barnes & Noble bookstore in Los Angeles to attend a discussion and signing by actress Beth Behrs...on May 10, 2017.

Just thought I'd share these pics that I took at the book signing for Beth Behrs, who plays Caroline Channing on the CBS sitcom 2 Broke Girls, at The Grove in Los Angeles tonight. Behrs was very nice in person...going into detail about what motivated her to write The Total ME‑Tox, and how she employed the routines and recipes in her book when she wasn't on set at Warner Bros. Studio filming a 2 Broke Girls episode. Oh, and she's left-handed too—just like me! Very cool! Though we'll ignore the fact that she's a highly-paid celebrity who's now happily engaged to another dude. Anyways, I'm wondering if Kat Dennings (who plays Caroline's BFF Max Black on 2 Broke Girls) will ever write her own book as well...and of course, promote it at Barnes & Noble at The Grove like Behrs did a few hours ago. We'll see.

Beth Behrs poses with her new publication THE TOTAL ME-TOX at The Grove's Barnes & Noble bookstore in Los Angeles...on May 10, 2017.

I'll be heading back to The Grove next Tuesday to meet an actress on another CBS sitcom that I watch...and it happens to be my favorite show on TV right now! Stay tuned.

Beth Behrs discusses her new publication THE TOTAL ME-TOX at The Grove's Barnes & Noble bookstore in Los Angeles...on May 10, 2017.

Beth Behrs is left-handed...like me!

Posing with Beth Behrs at The Grove's Barnes & Noble bookstore in Los Angeles...on May 10, 2017.

My autographed copy of Beth Behrs' book THE TOTAL ME-TOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment